- Guided Hiking From Mild to Wild
- Kayaking if weather Permits
- Year Round Swallow Falls Nature Tour
- Year Round Guided River Walks
- Team Survivor Team Building
- Custom Farm Programs & Tours
- Out-of-the-Box and into-the-Woods Custom Retreats
- SNOWSHOEING TOURS ARE HERE!
Snowshoeing tours are in full swing call for info. 301-746-4083
Escape to real nature where eagles soar. Deep Creek Lake Area Kayaking Tours you won’t want to miss, our 18th year! No development, no motor boats. Maryland’s highest mountains. Beginners our specialty. Only 20-30 minutes from Deep Creek Lake and a world away. Advance reservations required. Most off season kayak trips 11 am until 3pm.
- Enjoy the pristine forested mountains and the joy of being on the water on one trip!
- Call us for unique Deep Creek Lake group retreat ideas.
- Reservations and Information please call 301-746-4083 or 800-446-7554
And Please Leave a Message.
For the Latest Info~ FIND US ON FACEBOOK
DIRECTIONS TO THE RESERVOIR- NOTE:: Fall Kayak tours meet at the Savage Reservoir WEATHER STATION LAUNCH AREA, by the dam.
NOT at our headquarters in Friendsville.
Discover a tour where you can hear the birds sing, see the eagles soar, and have fun with no worries about boat traffic or crazy wakes.
The Savage Rez All Earth Kayak Tour
is one of Maryland’s finest nature tours. As seen on several episodes of Outdoors Maryland – Maryland Public Television