Western Maryland Kayak Tour
Available almost any day!
Season April Through October
NO MOTOR BOATS ~ NO WORRIES……
NATURE AT IT’S FINEST ~ fall tours still going out!
The All Earth Eco Kayak Tour is a wonderful Deep Creek Lake outdoor adventure activity that all members of the family can enjoy together. A great experience for folks of all ages interested in trying out flatwater kayak touring without the worry of boat wakes and boat traffic while surrounded by some of mountain Maryland’s most spectacular scenery. Advance reservations required.
- Most daily trips are 4 hours and start at 10 a.m. and go until 2 p.m. Custom start times are available for larger groups.
- An ideal outdoor adventure and family activity the entire family can enjoy together. From 5 years to 95 years!
Doable outdoor adventure day trip from Baltimore-Washington DC,. Pittsburgh and Charleston, WV.
ONLY 20 minutes from Deep Creek Lake Resort.
- Lots of lodging in the area of all types. Call for suggestions.
- Featured on Maryland Public TV “Outdoors Maryland”
- Trips run almost everyday rain or shine.
- $65.00 for adults, $55.00 for under 18
- Fun loving and expert guides
- All boats, life jackets and paddles included
- Nice picnic buffet lunch prepared by your guides (we accommodate allergies).
- Easy pace or more strenuous, you decide.
- Maryland’s highest mountains drop in an unbroken forest canopy to the reservoir. This dammed river provides a new scenic view around every bend and lies in the Big Savage Mountain Wildlands.
- Perfect for beginners and folks of all ages
- Call 301-746-4083 or 800-446-7554 for full information and to book a reservation. Leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP.